Στο παρών wiki όλοι οι χρήστες έχουν το δικαίωμα επεξεργασίας και δημιουργίας θεμάτων. Μην καταστρέφετε την δουλειά των συμπαικτών σας. Όλες οι κινήσεις σας καταγράφονται, προσπάθεια βανδαλισμού οποιασδήποτε σελίδας θα οδηγήσει στον μόνιμο αποκλεισμό σας από όλους τους κόσμους του παιχνιδιού.
Από Φυλετικές Μάχες
Photography is one of the most popular hobbies throughout the world. Lots of people love taking snapshots of people, landscapes, animals, and nature then sharing them with the world. However as being a successful photographer is not as simple as it sounds. Ensuring your pictures are colorful, clear, and unique requires a tremendous amount of practice and learning. If you're interested in learning much more about photography, make sure to take a look at these seven trick photography strategies for stunning photos!
1. Ensure that you take personal photos. Some photographers try to be distant from their photography subjects since they're shy or nervous. However as a photographer you need to make sure that your photos are personal. People love personal photos a lot more than any other kind of photo simply because they can relate and connect to non-public photos better. Adding a personalized touch to your photos also ensures that your photographs are unique because each photographer includes a unique style.
2. When photographing people, you also want to be sure to capture natural emotions and reactions. Nobody likes photos that appear to be fake or staged. You need to make sure that the subject of the photograph has pure, natural emotions and reactions. Attempt to take photographs of real people in to achieve these kinds of photos.
3. You need to make sure your photographs look fun. Depressing and sad photographs are OK if you like the colors and mood of these photographs. However, everyone gets fed up with sad or depressing material with time. Many people would rather look at photographs of individuals having like a great time rather than those who are sad or depressed.
4. You should also ensure that most of your photos are taken outside. Like a photographer you should try and visit new places frequently for inspiration and also to vary your photo content.
5. When taking photographs, you also want to take photos from the 3 different angles. This provides a number of shots to select from when you are selecting your very best or favorite photos for any scrapbook or project. You can also compile all the shots right into a single page in order to depict the multiple sides of the object.
6. When shooting nature no matter if it's animals or foliage you have to anticipate and prepare for your shot. You will have to study the subject so that you can be capable of getting the very best shot possible. If you subject is an insect, chipmunk or other animal you can prepare by watching and understanding their habits and just what effects the lighting may have on your subject. So study your subject at various times during the the day so that you can take your best photos.
Finally, imagination is your biggest photography asset. Always try new things and think outside the box.